More than 40% of American women suffer from sexual dysfunction and 18% experience urinary incontinence of some sort. TLC offers the O-Shot® procedure, a natural & healthy way to treat urinary incontinence and enhance sexual health. The O-Shot® is a safe and non-surgical treatment that uses the revolutionary technology of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) to help treat women experiencing urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, or sexual dysfunction. PRP harnesses the healing powers of the body to help treat these common conditions in women.
Benefits of an O-Shot®
- Effective for treating urinary incontinence
- Tighter vaginal skin
- Increased sensitivity to stimulation
- More frequent orgasm
- Improved vaginal dryness
- Decreased pain for those who may experience painful intercourse
- Enjoy quick results!
- Fast and virtually painless
- Little to no down time – you can enjoy sexual activity as early as the same day.
- Overall, have better and healthier sex!
With these benefits, many patients find that their sexual relationships and marriage become stronger due to more intentional intimacy. For those experiencing urinary incontinence, treatment with the O-Shot® allows them to get back to the activities they love to do without fear of any leaking.
Almost any woman can experience benefits from an O-Shot® procedure. Whether you are looking to treat years of urinary incontinence, or simply want to enhance your sexual health, the O-Shot® could be an option for you! Women both on and off of hormone replacement can benefit from an O-Shot® procedure. This treatment is safe, quick and effective.
Results vary from woman to woman, but many patients report a difference in symptoms beginning anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks.
- We start by having our medical staff draw your blood, and then spin it down using a centrifuge and state-of-the-art technology to extract the healing elements and growth factors. All PRP treatments are performed using FDA-approved kits.
- A numbing cream is applied to the treatment area in order to make sure the procedure is as pain-free as possible!
- The PRP is then injected into the clitoris and the vaginal tissue. The precise injection into these areas helps to stimulate tissue regeneration and an enhancement in sexual response.
The entire process lasts approximately 1.5 hours, with the procedure itself lasting approximately 10-15 minutes. All procedures are performed by Dr. Maria Hopp, who is trained and certified to perform the O-Shot®. When doing PRP procedures, we use only FDA-approved kits to prepare your blood and proper sterile technique is always used.
We are excited to offer hope to women who feel that there are no other options for their symptoms. Call our office at 720-351-2411 to set up an appointment.