Serve up a slice of this pizza crust!
Looking for an easy recipe? Give this almond flour pizza crust a try. Top this crust with all your favorite vegetables and pizza toppings!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (measured solid, then melted; can also use butter or ghee)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together until a dough forms.
- Compact the dough into a ball. Place between two pieces of parchment paper and roll out to 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Transfer the crust on the parchment paper to a pizza pan. Poke a few times with a toothpick to prevent bubbling.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- To finish making pizza with this crust, top with desired toppings, then return to the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and edges are crispy.
- Use butter or ghee instead of coconut oil if you are sensitive to the flavor of coconut oil.
Leave a Reply