Can you guess the secret ingredient in this overnight “oats” recipe? It is full of vitamins and minerals, is anti-inflammatory and boosts brain health.
*Recipe makes 4 servings
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk (full-fat)
- 2-3 tbsp nuts and seeds
- 1/4 cup berries
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut or mct oil
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon (feel free to add any of your favorite spices)
- Heat almond or coconut milk in a pot on the stove. Add in cauliflower, chia and flax seeds, coconut oil and berries.
- Once boiling, reduce to a medium-low heat and continue stirring until desired thickness (5-10 minutes). If the mixture becomes too thick, stir in more almond or coconut milk.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Top with nut butter, nuts and seeds and your favorite spices.