Are you on a keto diet and having difficulty finding a good dessert? Try this yummy gluten-free chocolate chip ginger cookie recipe made by our patient Liz.
Liz’s Gluten-free Keto Chocolate Chip Ginger Cookies
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Brown Swerve *
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp Yacon syrup *
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups fine ground almond flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips ( Use Lilly’s low sugar dark chips)
* Note: Sprouts has Swerve. Amazon has Swerve and Yacon Syrup.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sweetener until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla, gingers, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and Yacon syrup.
- Beat in almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Place dough in 1 in balls on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes Flatten cookies with a glass before they cool.