Warm up your mornings with this fall inspired breakfast bake. Full of healthy fats, fruits and fall flavors this will become an easy morning staple for you, or your family.
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Large Ripe Banana Mashed
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon Divided
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 Large Apple Peeled and Diced
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 square pan with coconut oil or spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, banana, eggs, coconut milk, pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, and salt. Using a hand mixer or immersion blender, beat the ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, sprinkle remaining cinnamon on the diced apple and coat the apples. Now mix into the wet ingredients. Pour into square pan.
- Sprinkle the pecans along the top of the dish, and place in the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes (depending on oven). You will want the top to be mostly firm and golden on the top.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving. You can also chill and store in the fridge for up to a week. Serve warm, cold, or at room temperature.
This looks good, I want to try it.
Once you do, come back an let us know what you think.
Very easy to make and a tasty recipe. Perfect for this time of year.
Glad you liked it.
So good 😊